Calendário de Eventos
VI ECCOMAS Thematic Conference VipIMAGE 2017
October 18-20, 2017, Porto, Portugal
Chairs: João Manuel R. S. Tavares & Renato Natal Jorge, Universidade do Porto
We are pleased to announce the International Conference VipIMAGE 2017 - VI ECCOMAS THEMATIC CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL VISION AND MEDICAL IMAGE PROCESSING (www.fe.up.pt/vipimage) to be held in October 18-20, 2017, in Axis Vermar Conference & Beach Hotel, Porto, Portugal.
Possible Topics (not limited to):
- Signal and Image Processing
- Computational Vision
- Medical Imaging
- Physics of Medical Imaging
- Tracking and Analysis of Movement
- Simulation and Modeling
- Image Acquisition
- Industrial Applications
- Shape Reconstruction
- Segmentation, Matching, Simulation
- Data Interpolation, Registration, Acquisition and Compression
- 3D Vision
- Virtual Reality
- Visual Inspection
- Software Development for Image Processing and Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment
- Computational Bioimaging and Visualization
- Telemedicine Systems and Applications
- Mário Figueiredo, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Khan Iftekharuddin, Old Dominion University, USA
- Leo Joskowicz, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Gerald Schaefer, Loughborough University, UK
- Dinggang Shen, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Zeyun Yu, University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, USA
Proposals to organize Thematic Sessions under the auspicious of VipIMAGE 2017 are welcome.
Proceedings: The proceedings book will be published by Springer under the book series "Lecture Notes in Computational Vision and Biomechanics" indexed by Elsevier Scopus.
Journal Publication: A dedicated special issue of the Taylor & Francis international journal "Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering: Imaging & Visualization" indexed in Scopus, DBLP and Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Index will be published with extended versions of the best works presented in the conference.
Springer Book: A book with invited works from the ones presented in the conference will be organized for publishing by Springer.
- Deadline for Thematic Session Proposals: February 28, 2017
- Deadline for Extended Abstracts: March 15, 2017
- Authors Notification: April 15, 2017
- Deadline for Papers: June 15, 2017
We are looking forward to see you in Porto in October, 2017,
João Manuel R. S. Tavares
Renato Natal Jorge
(VipIMAGE 2017 co-chairs)
For further details, please, have a look in the conference website at: www.fe.up.pt/vipimage, the Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/VipIMAGE2017, or join the LinkedIn group at: www.linkedin.com/groups/4752820.