Calendário de Eventos
Call for Papers
The 2020 ACM SIGMETRICS conference will be held in Boston, MA, June 8-12, 2020.
We solicit papers on the development and application of state-of-the-art, broadly applicable analytic, simulation and measurement-based performance evaluation techniques. The conference provides a high-quality forum for presenting results and discussing ideas that further our knowledge and understanding of the measurement, modeling, analysis, and design of computing and networked systems. Of particular interest is work that presents new performance evaluation methods or that creatively applies previously developed methods to make predictions about, or gain insights into key design trade-offs in a variety of computing, networked, and cyber-physical systems, ranging from mobile devices and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications to large-scale cloud computing systems and the smart grid.
Papers that are accepted to appear in the conference will be published in
Proceedings of the ACM on Measurement and Analysis of Computing Systems (POMACS).
We solicit papers describing original and previously unpublished research.
Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following.
Quantitative measurement, design and evaluation studies of:
* Computer and communication networks, protocols and algorithms
* Wireless, mobile, ad-hoc and sensor networks, IoT applications
* Computer architectures, multi-core processors, memory systems and storage networks
* High Performance Computing
* Operating systems, file systems and databases
* Virtualization, data centers, distributed and cloud computing
* Mobile and personal computing systems
* Energy-efficient computing systems
* Real-time and fault-tolerant systems
* Security and privacy of computing, data, and networked systems
* Software systems and enterprise applications
* Social networks, multimedia systems, service-oriented architectures and Web services
* Cyber-physical systems, including the smart grid Methodologies, formalisms, metrics, solution techniques and algorithms for:
* Analytical modeling techniques and model validation
* Workload characterization and benchmarking
* Performance, scalability, and reliability analysis
* Sustainability analysis and power management
* System measurement, performance monitoring and forecasting
* Anomaly detection, problem diagnosis and troubleshooting
* Capacity planning, resource allocation, run time management and scheduling
* Experimental design, statistical analysis, simulation
* Game theory, network economics, and platform design
* Big data, machine learning, data mining, graph analysis, optimization
There are three submission opportunities over the course of the year.
* Summer submission website: sigmetrics2020summer.hotcrp.com (to open soon)
* Registration of abstract: August 1st, 2019
* Paper submission: August 8, 2019
* Author notification: September 30, 2019
* Fall submission website: sigmetrics2020fall.hotcrp.com
* Registration of abstract: October 14, 2019
* Paper submission: October 21, 2019
* Author notification: December 16, 2019
* Winter submission website: sigmetrics2020winter.hotcrp.com
* Registration of abstract: January 27, 2020
* Paper submission: February 3, 2020
* Author notification: March 31, 2020
Deadlines are hard and at 5:00pm Eastern Time (New York).
Further information concerning submission procedures: http://www.sigmetrics.org/sigmetrics2020/